These are frequently asked questions. If you can't find your question here, feel free to Contact Us!
How do I reset my password?
- Go to Edit Profile from the drop-down menu in the upper-right of your screen.
- Type your previous password in the "Current password" field.
- Type your new password in the "Password" field.
- Type your new password again in the "Confirm password" field.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
How can I favorite a timeline?
- Visit the timeline that you would like to favorite.
- Click the heart to the left of the search bar to favorite the timeline (the heart should turn red).
- To unfavorite the timeline, click the heart again (it should turn back to gray).
How can I share a photo on Facebook?
- Click the arrow below an image
- Select the Facebook icon
- A new window will open - sign into your Facebook account
- Select "Share on your timeline," "Share on a friend's timeline," etc.
- Write the post you'd like to go with the image, along with #NowAnThen
- Add the image's location by clicking the second button on the bottom-left
- Select who you'd like to view the post
- Click "Post to Facebook"
Is there a limit to how many photos I can add to NowAnThen?
We have yet to reach a max-amount of pictures NowAnThen can hold. Feel free to add as many pictures to your timelines as you'd like!
Get in touch with us if you have any issues adding photos.
If I delete my timeline, will all my photos get deleted?
No, if you delete your timeline, your images will not be deleted. You can now find your images in your "All Photos" timeline. To delete a photo from the site, you must click "Delete" in the edit window.